Adult Basic Literacy
- Literacy Information and Communication Systems
The LINCS Learner Center connects you to free online resources to reach your life goals. Choose a goal to learn how to read, get job skills, and more.
- Brainfuse HelpNow and JobNow
Brainfuse offers a comprehensive suite of online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles.
- Goodwill Community Foundation
Goodwill Community Foundation offers free online learning resources
- Natural Readers
Free online text to speech. Drop your text in and it will read it aloud for you.
- Brain Pop
Fabulous activities of all kinds
- Read Theory
Access to over 1,000 interactive reading comprehension exercises, beginning with elementary school reading and ending with SAT, ACT, and GRE level reading comprehension and verbal reasoning questions
- Simple English Wikipedia
Wikipedia in an easier to read format
- Super Teacher Worksheets
Great site with all sorts of free worksheets
- Fry and Dolch High Frequency Words
A helpful list of Fry and Dolch high frequency words
- Scholastic.com Graphic Organizers
Graphic organizers and other tools at Scholastic.com
- Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab
A web site designed to give ESL teachers and students practice with listening comprehension skills.
- MedLinePlus Easy to Read Consumer Health Information
Easy to read health information
- Department of Health and Human Services
Health Literacy Measurement Tools
- Pronunciation for Health
Flash player; pronunciation exercises for commonly used health phrases
- CASAS ESL for Health
English-as-a-Second-Language exercises for health literacy
- Support and Resources for Learning Disabilities
Learning Disabilities Association of America support and resources for learning disabilities
- Activities 4 English-as-a-Second-Language
Activities for English-as-a-Second-Language students, with Crossword Puzzles
- Daily English-as-a-Second-Language
Real life conversation starters for English-as-a-Second-Language Students
- English For Everyone
Free printable worksheets for Basic Literacy and English-as-a-Second-Language students
- English-as-a-Second-Language Flow
A page dedicated to helping with common pronunciation mistakes
- One Stop English
A website full of resources for tutors and students.
The worlds most popular way to learn a new language.
- Wise Old Sayings
An ESL resource guide for tutors.
- The Times in Plain English
News from top United States news sources, re-written for easy readability.
High School Equivalency Information
- GED About the Exam
A breakdown of what to expect from the GED Exam
- HiSET About the Exam
A breakdown of what to expect from the HiSET Exam
- Ben Lujan Library at Northern New Mexico College
Information about the library at Northern New Mexico College in Española, New Mexico
- Española Public Library
The Española Public Library provides library resources for the Española Valley, also the location for our RAALP offices.
- Mesa/White Rock Public Libraries
Mesa/ White Rock Public Libraries in Los Alamos and White Rock, New Mexico
- Pojoaque Pueblo Public Library
Pojoaque Pueblo Public Library in Pojoaque, New Mexico
- El Rito Library
- El Pueblo de Abiquiu Library and Cutural Center
- Embudo Valley Library (Dixon)
- Eleanor Daggett Library (Chama)
- Basic Computer Skills
Basic computer skills curriculum. Includes lots of graphics/visuals.
- Computer Literacy
ReadWest’s Computer Literacy Programs
- Citizenship Information
Department of Homeland Security Citizenship information
- Citizenship/Civics Information
Free educational materials for immigrants
- Civics Flashcards
Free printable flashcards for immigrants
- Naturalization Test Information
Information about the Naturalization Test
- Tutor Lesson Planning Kits
- Immigrant Connect Chicago
Sharing stories across immigrant communities
A large library of resources and articles. Facts and statistics on United States literacy.
- Reading Works
An adult literacy program located in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Ethos Literacy